Wednesday 14 July 2010

I need a challenge


For me the difference between doing something and doing nothing is simply, I NEED A CHALLENGE. Yep it really is that simply; I just need the grey matter to settle on something and bosh off I go. Sure progress is always slow to start but it soon gathers momentum and then before I know it I am getting fitter, losing weight and most important of all feeling Great. So here's my next challenge, during the summer of 2011 I'm going to cycle 3,000+ miles across the States in less than 3 weeks, and as a warm up in March 2011 I going to cycle from Brighton to Lake Coniston, a trip of 330 miles in 3 days and then run the Coniston 14 a half marathon. I am currently tipping the scales at about 90kg around 14lbs 4oz and I want to get under 13 stone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment