Thursday 12 August 2010

You Gotta Have Faith

Truth to tell when times are tough, the journey seems long and the light at the end of every tunnell is an oncoming express train, I take stock and look inside. Somewhere in the cluttered garage I call my mind I find a toolkit marked faith, I open it and start to tinker. I am not talking "faith" in a truly religious sense, although I do drop in the odd request from time to time just in case, no I am talking about the faith that comes from within, the kind of faith that lets you transcend the present to scale the peaks of the future. Suddenly I am on top of a high mountain, finishing the final mile of a 50 mile run or cycling into Central Park after a 3500 mile journey. The great thing about this "Faith Trip" dudes apart from that fact that my hair is always thicker and my waistline 4 inches thinner, is I always finish, yep; I get the JOB done. So almost paradoxically for me the start of everything is seeing the finish. It might not be the same when you get there but I bet it looks pretty similar. So dream on, you're taking the first steps in the right direction. TTFN my Blogster Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment